Let Missing Teeth be a thing of the past. Teeth Implants by Dr Finkelstein can make you look young and feel healthy.
Please call 9411 8808
The most common type of procedures associated with implants are:
Teeth implants are the same as dental implants. Teeth implants literally replace missing teeth. The implant process involves attaching a custom-made, artificial tooth to a hospital grade titanium anchor post surgically implanted in the jawbone. This post joins into the bone, providing a firm support on which natural-looking, custom-made replacement teeth can be placed. Teeth implants are chosen by many of Sydney dentist Dr Michael Finkelstein’s patients who are looking for a long term effective solution to the physical, psychological and health problems caused by missing teeth.
The procedure of getting a teeth implant is as follows:
- Extensive planning will take place to ensure the correct placement of the teeth implant. Sydney dentist Dr Finkelstein will make sure you are prepared and comfortable with all steps of the ensuing procedure.
- The anchor post will be surgically inserted into the bone. Sydney dentist Dr Finkelstein will place the post in order to encourage gum tissue cultivation around the implant.
- Dr Finkelstein will allow a healing period of a few weeks, giving the bone and gum time to cultivate and merge with the implanted post.
- The next stage involves the insertion of a dental implant abutment in order to join the implant to the porcelain crown.
- The ceramic crown that matches your teeth will be designed under the guidance of Sydney dentist Dr Finkelstein, and will be attached to the dental implant abutment.
Why Are Teeth Implants Helpful?
Sydney dentist Dr Michael Finkelstein uses teeth implants for patients to:
- Replace a missing tooth or teeth
- Support dental bridges
- Secure dentures (either removable or full and fixed)
Teeth implants have other benefits as well:
- Teeth implants do not decay
- Teeth implants prevent the side effects of tooth loss – namely, receding gum, bone loss, and speech difficulties
- Teeth implants allow you to chew properly again with a full strength bite
- Teeth implants are comfortable
- Teeth implants can make dentures secure and reliable
- Because Teeth implants prevent bone loss, they preserve the appearance of your face
Sydney dentist Dr Finkelstein can advise you on your options for treatment and guide you through the teeth implant process. Contact us today to schedule an appointment to be reviewed and advised on your options for treatment.
Dental Implants operate like normal teeth; feel like natural teeth; uphold the principle of the bone structure subsequent to tooth loss; replace loose dentures; maintain the strength and wellbeing of adjacent teeth as bridgework is not required; enhance one’s talking capability when dentures are removed; disperse bite forces equally; enhance facial aesthetics by preventing loss of bone.