Dr Finkelstein can provide you with Teeth Implants that will make you feel healthy and look young!
Please call 9262 7778
Dental Implant Treatments most commonly used are:
Teeth implants simply replace missing teeth. This process involves custom making an artificial tooth, and attaching it to a hospital grade titanium anchor post that is surgically implanted into the jawbone. This titanium post in inserted into the bone where the dental crown is placed. These teeth are natural looking.
Teeth implants are a suitable option for Dr Michael Finkelstein’s patients for a solution to missing teeth. Missing teeth are not only negative aesthetically, they are the gateway to general health problems. Dr Finkelstein cannot emphasise enough that healthy teeth lead to better overall health,
The following outlines the Treatment involved in getting teeth implants:
- Extensive and careful planning with Dr. Finkelstein to make sure that your tooth implant is correctly placed. Discussions with Dr. Finkelstein will ensure that you are comfortable with the plan, and that you are prepared for the procedure.
- Once the patient is comfortable and the appropriate preparations are made, the anchor post will be surgically inserted into the bone. This post will be placed in a manner that encourages gum tissue cultivation around the implant.
- The gum tissue will cultivate and merge with the implanted post over a recovery period of a few weeks.
- Once the post has healed, a dental implant abutment will be inserted to join the implant to the porcelain crown.
- The customized ceramic crown that is designed by Dr. Finkelstein will be attached to the dental implant abutment – making your teeth feel firm and healthy!
Why Are Teeth Implants So Important?
Sydney dentist Dr Michael Finkelstein uses teeth implants for patients to:
- Replace missing teeth or a missing tooth
- Support dental bridges
- Secure dentures, either removable or full and fixed
Other benefits of Teeth Implants:
- Function like normal teeth
- Teeth implants do not decay
- Teeth implants prevent side effects that can occur with tooth loss – namely, receding gum, bone loss, and speech difficulties
- Teeth Implants maintain the strength and wellbeing of adjacent teeth as bridgework is not required
- They allow you to chew properly again
- Teeth implants can make dentures secure and reliable
- Because Teeth implants prevent bone loss, they preserve the appearance of your face
- Once inserted, the implant is comfortable
Sydney dentist Dr Finkelstein can give professioanl advice on your options for treatment and guide you through each step of the teeth implant process. Please contact us today to schedule an appointment to be reviewed and advised on your options for treatment.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Dr Finkelstein will explain these to you carefully at the time of your consultation as well as address any questions you may have. We also recommend before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Dr Michael Finkelstein BDS